I purchased a high end custom built E8420 Computer from Fujitsu (built for me in Japan).I paid top price and special ordered everything possible on my Desktop Replacement (about 5 times the cost of any basic unit).

In my mind as an Arbitrator for 17 years, the entire transaction with their vendor notebook shop was otherwise a fraud and the Fujitsu Product has been a major problem; to the point that defects in their most expensive power system has rendered the computer unfit for its'intended purpose, i.e. Breach of Merchantability. I learned Fujitsu installed software in my new unit that was over 1.5 years old (outdated) as per their supplier. I believe Fujitsu breached their expressed and implied warranties, maliciously failed to honor their Windows upgrade Program, installed an undersireable 32 Bit Operating System contrary the agreement, and installed a defective 8 Cell Battery that has NOW been replaced for the thrid time at a cost aproaching $200 for each failure (part only).

I note they have recognized the product defect and discontinued that battery but failed to effect repairs and/or adjustments on my Unit thus making their extended service plan an utter sham as well (over $300).

Overall, the experience was so poor and such a waste of money I cannot recommend the manufacturer.Respectfully submitted.

Had an Experience with Fujitsu USA?

Comments