I purchased a high end custom built E8420 Computer from Fujitsu (built for me in Japan).I paid top price and special ordered everything possible on my Desktop Replacement (about 5 times the cost of any basic unit).
In my mind as an Arbitrator for 17 years, the entire transaction with their vendor notebook shop was otherwise a fraud and the Fujitsu Product has been a major problem; to the point that defects in their most expensive power system has rendered the computer unfit for its'intended purpose, i.e. Breach of Merchantability. I learned Fujitsu installed software in my new unit that was over 1.5 years old (outdated) as per their supplier. I believe Fujitsu breached their expressed and implied warranties, maliciously failed to honor their Windows upgrade Program, installed an undersireable 32 Bit Operating System contrary the agreement, and installed a defective 8 Cell Battery that has NOW been replaced for the thrid time at a cost aproaching $200 for each failure (part only).
I note they have recognized the product defect and discontinued that battery but failed to effect repairs and/or adjustments on my Unit thus making their extended service plan an utter sham as well (over $300).
Overall, the experience was so poor and such a waste of money I cannot recommend the manufacturer.Respectfully submitted.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Desktop Replacment E8420
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control By Ken Garneau Caveat Emptor~let the buyer beware. In a world of technology, large corporations, telecommunications, the sales..."
- "I made an order of 270$ After one day, they delete my order without any appreciable reason, and without a way of replying them. And they wrote me "you will get..."
- "On 12/22/14, I ordered a laptop from Dream Gadgets, Ltd. for my daughter for Christmas. I paid for 2 day shipping. That evening, I received an email from PayPal credit..."
- "The owner of Command tech in Curtis Bay, Baltimore is such a LOSER of a man! He and his employees are complete liars and very trashy low class people. Do..."
- "I was just about to pay for the shipping of my free 14 day trial of Peak Life Prostate and then I read the Terms on the ordering page, you..."
- "YESTERDAY I DECIDED TO QUIT DEVRY AFTER 2 1/2 YRS. THE FOLLOWING REASONS WHY I MADE THIS DECISION ARE: FIRST. I SHOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK ON DEVRY BUT I DID..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."